Monday, February 9, 2009

***NAI NEWS***


@$%&OMG!!! DID YOU HEAR.....?????

HeLLooooooo WOrLd!!!!!Or just MSU...WatEv! So as everybody knows that I'm OBSESSED with celebs and all the juicy stuff that comes with em. Thanks to Purpose Org. starting this BONAAAZZZAAA blog, I have the opportunity to report to you Live (or just via internet) about all the craziness that's happening in the dream world we all know as HOLLYWOOD. O yea and the rest of the country because celebs live like everywhere but you catch my drift. Any ways this is the beginning of what I like to call......drum roll please bmm bmm bmm<-drum sound....NAI NEWS!!!!






@#&THERE'S A NEW IKE IN TOWN AND HIS NAME IS CHRIS BROWN!!!!!$%&

SOOOOOO....we all watched the Grammy's this weekend but did anyone notice a certain hot sexay duo missing from the festivities??? Wanna know why???Well dancing divo Chris Brown pulled a bitch fit on my boo, my sista, my DIISTTUUURRBBIIAAAAA queen RIHANNA!!!! According to tri tri (cause he was the first to tell me) RiRi and that BOI<-ugh! were hanging at the clive davis party the night before and things turned bad between the pop couple. Chris allegedly threw some boys, RiRi allegedly called the boys(police...i thought it sounded cool) and some how my boo ended up with a black eye, bruised arms all while poor lil Chris was spotted with a few scratches. Here's my thing...who told chris to get tough and pull a IKE??? It's obvious he crazy..deranged..psycho even. I mean yea RiRi was said to be a lil jealous and controlling but hey if you can't keep yo man in charge WHO WILL?!?!? All i know is now chris is scheduled for a court something or other in early March and RiRi is refusing to press charges. Who knows when my sister'll back on the seen:( tear After this big ass fender bender(can fender benders only be small??) Chris there's no coming back into my life. What we had is over, done, fineto. I give your life 2 THUMBS DOWN!!!!




#$%^WORD OF THE DAY/WEEK (WHENEVER I COME WITH ANOTHER mailto:ONE@$&

BONANZAS

adj. or adv.

definition~ freakin crazy yo!;hot;cool

usage~"That darn Janai is BONANZAS."

%$#FASHIONISTAS%$#^



Ok ladies so listen up. Spring season is slowly approaching...especially in east lansing UHG....but once the flowers start blooming and the birds begin chirping we can toss out our UGG boots and Northface jackets and embrace these 3 hawt spring looks that are destined to turn some heads. Or not if you can't pull it off...soRRY;(




the harem pant~boyfriend blazer~jumpsuit























$#%^&UPCOMING BANGIN CINEMAS$%#^






Shopaholic




it's like sex in the city meets more great handbags and bangin heels




The Jonas Brothers in 3D




don't deny it...u know they the hottest ish since like Hansen (remember them?)














He's kobie p my d.o.g And the hottest pup on campus!










She is Rihanna and got a black eye, but only the baddest can bounce back!


He is Kanye and a funky cool individual...good thing we friends!

welp...THAT'S ALLL FOLKS....did i do a good job let me know. and if you hated it...don't worry cause I HATE YOU!!!

6 comments:

  1. awww its nice nai!!!but ummm why is my man the last thing on this darn news????ugh!!anyhoo i cant wait to get gossip with griggs started geez can some hot drama happen around this place?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay first who's bright idea was it to give you a section on "PURPOSE BLOG" lol j/k.
    You did a really good job Janai. Loved IT!

    P.S. Who told kobie to make a guest appearance?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmao this is some ignorant ish...

    lol just kidding i loved it, it was fab! (can we add that word too??)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sure no problem...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Nai-Nai !! Nai News is straight-up uncut gossip. Just the way we like it !! Writing celebrity news is definitely one of your best moves . Your Good at it. I love the blog about Chris and Rihanna. Calling Chris Ike was kinda harsh. Even though he did hit her. I like both of them. They were a cute couple. Waiting for your next blog on them. Give us more celeb news !! Keep up the good work !!

    ReplyDelete